Priyanka Chopra at the ‘Girl Rising’ global campaign for girls’ education at the American Center in New Delhi, Nov. 29. (Vijay Verma | PTI)

Priyanka Chopra at the ‘Girl Rising’ global campaign for girls’ education at the American Center in New Delhi, Nov. 29. (Vijay Verma | PTI)

Priyanka Chopra has sent a notice asking her tenants, who have been accused of running a sex racket on her property in Mumbai rented to them, to vacate.

Cops busted the alleged flesh trade earlier last month on her property, which Priyanka had leased out to a spa owner.

“It was shocking and little unnerving for me … You give so many properties which you put on rent and you don’t know what people are doing in their homes. Like that, I didn’t know what they were doing, it was just a property which went on rent. Right now the police are investigating. I don’t have much knowledge of it but my lawyers are keeping a track of it,” the actress told PTI.

The 32-year-old star said she has already sent a notice to the accused, asking them to vacate the property.

“It is a matter under investigation. Whatever the police say we will abide by that. We have sent a legal notice already and they will have to vacate,” she said.